6.08.2012

Primer Red Buffet

Here is a quick before and after post, pictures-only kind of style.  I'm running low on blogging time this week!

I posted this buffet in my Coming Soon album just last week.  It was snatched up in record time, we're talking seconds.  :)

Here is the before:


And here is the after, customized to my client's liking:




Annie Sloan's Primer Red + Clear & Dark Wax = Simply Beautiful!

Linking up to:
Primitive and Proper
Embracing Change
Knick of Time
Miss Mustard Seed

10 comments:

  1. You have such great style when it comes to colors and hardware...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning! LOVE IT!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks awesome! what a bold statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I many have to order some Primer Red : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Sarah; this Primer Red is going on my wish list. Gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is beautiful!! Love the tranformation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this piece - it is breathtaking :o)
    Thanks for linking up this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  8. Featured you today!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, what did you use on the hardware? Thanks, looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you paint the knobs? If so, what color/type of paint? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete